Saturday, February 10, 2007

yo from pucon

Hi everyone,

Sorry, no pictures today, as I haven't got my camera cable with me at the moment.

In any case, I'm now at Pucon, the famous Chilean summer resort, and i'm thinking about which of the many things available to do here I'll go for. Climbing the Villarica is a certain.

I just left Bariloche yesterday, after spending a few days there with my cousin Danya and a few friends I picked up along the way. Bariloche was very nice too, with a lot of food related fun (good meat, good chocolate and good ice cream). Sadly, I did not get to eat at De Alberto's as my companions had very low opinion of the food there, or Hezi (as it just didn't work out).


Going out to have fun now, will post more pictures later.

big hug to everyone
Itamar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have good weather in Pucon and that you succed to climb the Villarrica vulcano without any damage. It seems to me that the climb is not an easy one.
Are you planning to bathe in the lake? the water is as cold as ice...

עידו said...

Waiting to hear some more news from you. I just hope there isn't too much whining between the lines...

And send more pictures . A picture is worth a thousands bytes of text, they say.

Anonymous said...

...The obvious question is, of course: is "Pucon" a little "Poc"?

Ah, the humor is not something today. Or everyday for that matter.

What's up Gingis-Han? Beautiful galciers there, wow...Are you really doing all that climbing, or are u just sleeping all day and writing about how hard it is, etc... I want to see a picture of you sweating your ass off, then I will believe! :-)
Any way, my book is going to hit the stores (literaly, with force) next week...I'll save you copy ;-)

zipdrive said...

ran, you got me, I'm actually in Eilat, sleeping all day and eaing burgers. I hired a polish midget to take photos and photoshop me in :)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.