Tuesday, February 13, 2007

hola

Hi everyone,
ok, it's time for some pictures (yoohoo!).

some from El Bolson:


This is a bit of the scenery around El Bolson. (no, I didn't climb any of these mountains)


These are Shiran, Maayan, Gili, Simone and yours truly, at the Hidden Waterfall (cascada escondida) - it's so well hidden that there are arounf 50 signs leading up to it.



A bit from Bariloche:




This is the view from up on Cerro Campanario

and this is one of the lakes around (with my cousin Danya, who I met in Bariloche)




Here we can see one of the main atrractions of Bariloche (points awarded for identifying the subject matter)







and finaly, some of the sights in Pucon:

the black sand beach Volcan Villarica me, going up the mountain
So, you can see I'm having fun...
don't be jealous :)

3 comments:

ענת said...

Oh honey, I'm not jealous, you couldn't pay me to climb that mountain.
Beatiful pictures (especially the tall red headed guy).
Kisses

Anonymous said...

I have not the faintest idea what is being seld in this red store...
i need an explanation!
Do you have a site where you can see the pictures in a larger format?

zipdrive said...

the store in the picture sells chocolate, and lots of it.
Those wanting to see the larger picture (pun intended) will have to wait until i get back... not long now.