Friday, February 16, 2007

a new day, a new place.

Hi again,
I´m writing this from an internet place in Valdivia, which is my last stop before going to Santiago (and from there, home).
I don´t have my camera or disc handy, so you´ll have to live with just one new picture right now. This is from a little horse riding I did in Pucon, and was taken by Ran, who I´m currently traveling with. It´s a shot of (the bottom of) a very beatiful waterfall we got to (we had to get off the horses to get down there) and the people I was doing the horse riding with (left to right: Tal, Rachel, Kathy, me and Ran).


Just wanted to say that while I had a great time in Pucon, I´m glad I left, as being around so many (noisy) israelis took its toll. Anyway, now i´m just with Ran, walking around, seeing sea lions (among other things).

See you all soon,
Itamar "Jinji" Weisberg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you see in Valdivia beside see lions? Was there nothing else worth of mentioning?
Enjoy Stgo. and let yourself be pampered by your grandmother!

Anonymous said...

Jinj, how r u?
So who stood above and dropped the water from the bucket?? hhh..

the pictures are marvell(ouse)

so how was the choclate?
-Amit