Monday, January 29, 2007

Back on the air






Hi all,



I know, I know, I should have been posting more. But,what can I do? i've been running around these past few days and barely had access to a computer.






In any case, after my last post, i went climbing to Galcier Martial. see below:






dissapointingly, there was no glacier...justa bit of snow. The viw from up top was very nice, though (it better be...it's a two hour climb).




Then I went to the localmuseum (museo Fin delMundo) and found the only interest was the stuffed birds (sorry about the fuzziness,but that's a condor there):






The next day, I took a 12-hour bus ride to Punta Arenas,during whch I had a somewhat scary episode where I thought I'd lost my passport and would have to stay the night at Rio Gra

nde, exlaining things to non english-speaking policmen. Happily, however, the passport was found, i got back on the bus and to punta arenas (nothing interesting there, so no pictures).

From there, I went to puerto Natales (where I am now), joined a few israelis (in the most israeli hostel ever) in a trip to Torres Del Paine...more on that next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want more pictures!

עידו said...

What's that thing on the left of the condor? Looks like a stuffed red-head.